Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Patrick Carrico's Long Lonely Winter- The Coat Room Soundtrack

BUY IT!
email me at ekv2001@yahoo.com and I will ship it to you! The album is 13$ plus two bucks for shipping charges, which makes a total of 15$. Check or PayPal will work.
I know it's pricey in this day and age of illegal downloads, but this is a genuine 21 track album, put together with blood, sweat, tears, humor and, well, some drugs were involved I'm sure. To hear samples from the album visit www.thecoatroom.com and go to the soundtrack page. Patrick Carrico has begun work on his new album called "The Ambassador" featuring a song called "Blues on Meth". Government Records Inc. (...a fancy name for, well, me) is currently looking for distributors for both the Coat Room Soundtrack and Patrick's upcoming album, as well as lining up gigs around country- we're doin' it for the kids man. Buy the album! Support our troops.. er I mean Government Records. Ok, do both.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, if you want anything to do with my album, let me know. It's pretty much ready to go, except it doesn't have a title and none of the songs have titles, but it has a pretty picture of a cute dog locked in a car on the cover.

4:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home