Saturday, February 03, 2007

no bullshit. i love you.
you are unpredictable language and a universe i have
always begged for. you've given me love when no one cared. given me laugh lines.
taken the darkness of war movies from me and replaced it with the tears of romance novels.
i've changed so much with only some asking. i would be the moon for you if you asked.

i would become the moon if you asked. no bullshit.
if you knew, laying there in our gentle grey sheets the gazillion beautiful
things that you made grow in me...

I want to give them back to you

in the form of bicycles and sunday morning breakfasts and snorkeling the gulf coast.
but we are jammed tight into a world of survival that only these words can be cheap enough for:

I'd become the moon if you asked. this is me. this is me. no bullshit. i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home